How to Prepare for the Meeting
Are you thinking of joining BNI Knights for one of our Thursday breakfast meetings? If you’ve ever been curious about BNI and you want to know what it’s all about, it would be a pleasure to have you come and visit as a guest for breakfast. You should make at least one excellent business connection if you come in with a smile and a pocket full of business cards. We’re really a friendly bunch!
- When: Every Thursday morning at 7:45am (sharp) – 9:30am
- Where: Ishbilia Lebanese Restaurant, 8-9 William St, Belgravia, London SW1X 9HL
- Investment: £20 includes the best breakfast in town (we think!)
What to bring:
- Lots of business cards (you will need at least 2 upon registering at the front desk) as well as plenty to hand out.
- Prepare a 60 second ‘introduction’ that tells us who you are, what you do and what your ideal referral is.
- A guest, if you would feel more comfortable coming with a friend or if you know someone else who’s interested in BNI.
What to expect:
- Friendly people. You will be greeted at the door by our friendly visitor hosts who will show you in and help you get comfortable.
- Top level professionals from many industries & professions. You will have time before and after the
- meeting to network and make connections with them!
- High energy. BNI KC is known for meetings with lots of energy, lots of laughs and in a friendly environment!
- An Education. Each week we share a tip on networking or business development. We also get the opportunity to hear one of our members make a 10 minute presentation on their company and services.
So what are you waiting for?
Please visit contact page and send us a message.
What to bring:
- Building Surveyor
- Business Banking Manager
- Cleaning Service
- Dry Cleaner
- Fire Protection
- Systems Installer
- Florist Illustrator
- IT Support Services
- Market Research Agency
- Public Relations Agency
- Relocation Service
- Wedding Planner
- Will Writer
- Window Cleaning Service
- Windows and Doors Supplier